Organic Carom Seeds/ Ajwain
Refresh Organic Ajwain seeds also known as “Carom seeds” are small grey-green seeds that are extracted from small annual shrubs that contain branches of small feather-like leaves. Organic Ajwain has a strong flavour and odour that is similar to cumin seeds and can be added in garam masala in roasted form. Ajwain can be used with vegetables, and in curries, alongside turmeric, paprika, cumin, fennel and coriander. The seeds are rich in fiber, antioxidants, minerals and vitamins. They have several medicinal benefits, including instant relief from acidity and indigestion.
- Refresh Ajwain adds its unique flavour and aroma to the meals.
- Treats asthma, persistent coughs and other respiratory problems.
- Consists of anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties.
- Provides instant relief from acidity and indigestion.
- Lowers blood pressure and improves cholesterol levels.
AVAILABLE IN BOTH WHOLE AND POWDER FORM
We truly appreciate your time filling out required details below to understand your request.